Thursday, January 19, 2012

How much would it cost to have someone remove my tires from the wheel and mount on another wheel?

Was considering buying new wheels; I want the same size so I can use the tires I have now (since they're fairly new), but was curious as to how much I would be expecting to pay to have someone remove the tires from all four of the wheels I currently have and then mount/balance them on the new ones. Just a general idea would be great.How much would it cost to have someone remove my tires from the wheel and mount on another wheel?
Depends on where you go and where you live. But any where from 9.00 to 25.00 per tire.How much would it cost to have someone remove my tires from the wheel and mount on another wheel?
its really not bad i got mine done over a year ago for 50 bucks goto a mom and pop shop. stay away from those les schwab rip off bastards

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    tires west palm beach

    ReplyDelete