Thursday, January 19, 2012

Does anyone know if 2007 honda fits come with tires that are no good in the snow? Or is it my driving?

I just drove my fit in about 4-5 inches of snow for the first time and it slipped like crazy and I could feel the auto brakes working. I've been driving for more than 30 years and this is the worst I've ever slipped. I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea to invest in better tires.Does anyone know if 2007 honda fits come with tires that are no good in the snow? Or is it my driving?
most likely yes if it was slipping that bad and you have previous similar snow experience.Does anyone know if 2007 honda fits come with tires that are no good in the snow? Or is it my driving?
Its a very light, front wheel drive, front engine car with no torque.

They all handle like crap in 4-5 inches of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment