Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find some cheap tires for my 2008 Dodge Caliber?

It's close to needing tires and I really can't afford to spend much. It came with 17 inch rims so I know they will be more expensive, but I really just can't afford to spend a lot on them. I don't even care if they are used, but I live in Marysville California and the furtest I'll drive is Sacramento. Anyone have any ideas?Where can I find some cheap tires for my 2008 Dodge Caliber?
the two best places their are to buy tires from are the two sites i listed down below they have the best deals you,ll find on tires and rims,good luck, http://tirerack.com ,and http://www.1010tires.com/Where can I find some cheap tires for my 2008 Dodge Caliber?
www.tirerack.com....These guys will deliver to a tire shop close to you from their warehouse in reno.You can also go to your local les scwab we have one here in grass valley i,m sure you got one in marysville also...If you want used try a junk yard..Sometimes they will have good ones in your size...There is also a used tire store over by the dirt track,,

No comments:

Post a Comment