Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is it a problem to have my studded tires rub against the fenders?

I put studded tires on my bike which already had fenders installed and I think they are rubbing just slightly but I don't believe I can raise the fenders much more. Obviously I could just try to raise them anyway or remove them and lose their benefit. They are just some standard plastic fenders. How much of a problem is it that they are rubbing just slightly?Is it a problem to have my studded tires rub against the fenders?
I would not let them rub. Adjust the fenders out a little more or get different ones.
They'll wear a bit and then it will stop. The Tires probably have just enough clearance, and may be ever so slightly off balance. Tightening chains by pulling tires backwards with bolts undone may help alsoIs it a problem to have my studded tires rub against the fenders?
dont worry it would not let them rub
The studs will soon wear through the mudguards. Fix the problem, it won't go awayIs it a problem to have my studded tires rub against the fenders?
something will wear out, tires or fenders, soon

wle

No comments:

Post a Comment