Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do drifters afford all the tires?

I'm watching Tokyo Drift right now and I just don't understand how they can afford all those tires. The one guy went through 4 sets in one day. Are tires really cheap in Japan? 17" high performance tires start at about $500 for a set of decent ones.How do drifters afford all the tires?
Sponsorships.



Like Falken - I get 3 free sets per year.



And 1 free set for every 5 I sell.



Not a bad deal - I dont drift I drag.How do drifters afford all the tires?
most of them have sponsers or endorsmentsHow do drifters afford all the tires?
not sure in japan, but here in America most of the expense is probably paid for by corporate sponsors.
the ones i know just buy used ones from cheap tire shops... well Keiichi Tsuchiya (drift king) thinks the same and im not one to argue with him
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment