Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is there something else that can be done besides buying new tires?

I have a 2005 Cadillac CTS...I love the car, but the rear tires seem to always spin (on turns) when the ground is wet....I just bought new tires over the summer (pretty good ones too), and its still happening....



Do I got to throw some things in the trunk to weight the back down or something???



What can I do?Is there something else that can be done besides buying new tires?
Hard to answer without knowing what brand and model of tires you are currently using. Extra weight in the rear may just make it worse due to inertia.Is there something else that can be done besides buying new tires?
no YOU either need to get DIrectional tires or go with a performance tire. Its just not all tires have the same grip for curtain torque.
  • duplicolor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment