Thursday, January 12, 2012

What are the best snow tires for a scion tc?

I just moved to colorado and the tires my tc came with are horrible in the snow. Does anyone recommend and certain snow tires for my car.What are the best snow tires for a scion tc?
I live in Detroit and I have not had any problems with the stock tires. My car is entering its second winter here and I have not had any problems driving on ice covered roads and highways. Granted stock tires are usually not as good as the first new set that you buy for your car, but I honestly haven't had any problems. I also drive a stick shift, so that helps me control my car a bit better; I'm not sure what kind of transmission you've got on yours.What are the best snow tires for a scion tc?
How do they consider "I haven't had any problems" as resolved. I live in Wisconsin, where we get a good 40" of snow a month. The tC's stock tires ARE horrible. I've had better all-weather almost bald tires handle better. Go to Tirerack.com. Blizzaks are rated the best for snow.

Report Abuse

What are the best snow tires for a scion tc?
bfgoodrich

No comments:

Post a Comment