Sunday, January 8, 2012

How much does it cost to align tires?

I just got new tires put on my car, and the place I got it done neglected to even mention alignment--so I stupidly thought it was included. Now my car is nice and misaligned, driving with great difficulty. I'm a poor college kid, so I'm trying to plan for cost. What is the average cost to get an alignment done?|||goofballs....alignments ARE NOT included in the price of tire purchases.....at my dealership an alignment is $65. the cut rate tire store across the street is $50. and i do agree, they should have at least suggested it, but if you were screaming cats and dogs at the tire price i would have left that out too.





EDIT... if you re-read my commentary it says "if you were"|||like $25. Alignment is supposed to be included so if I were you I would take your car back to the place that put your tires on and ***** them out!|||poor you, i've been there (poor college)....should be no more than 80 bucks for a full alignment...shop around, get out the yellow pages and just call some local places and ask "alignments? how much?" and then just take your pick....good luck and stay on the road|||It should have been included, or at least offered. I wouldnt go back there if I were you. It depends on the model and where you take it, but it isnt usually much. I paid about $50 or $60 for a mid-size sedan a couple years back.|||Don`t worry about the costs.Get your alignment ASAP otherwise you will need a new tires again very soon.


Misalignment can ruin tires very quickly and costs you more in fuel as the engine is struggling to push the car forward.|||It varies by region. Best thing to do is call a few local shops and ask.|||Cost anywhere from $25 to $ 100 Take it To an NTB, or Firestone or even a Goodyear it usuall takes about an Hour.





The Salesman should have mentioned it to you as an add on sale with the tire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment